Sunday, February 9, 2014

Palais des Thes


With Valentine's Day soon upon us a box of tea is the ideal present.  Especially a box of tea from France.  Imagine the delight on someone's face when they realize they can start their day with a little touch of France.
I am a huge fan of tea and start every morning with a cup of tea.  Palais des Thés was kind enough to send me a box of le matin (the morning).  With a selection of 6 teas every morning cup of tea will be a French treat.  The box has a lovely assortment of 8 bags of each of the following teas.  There is a flavour for every mood.  

Thé des Moinesa floral blend inspired by a Tibetan traditional recipe.
Grand Yunnan Imperial: a beautiful Chinese black tea.
Sencha Ariake: a delicate Japanese green tea.
Big Ben: an English blend of black teas.
Thé des Lords: an Earl Grey black tea with bergamot
Gout Russe 7 agrumes: a black tea with citrus fruits
So which is my favourite?  Given I always start my day with Earl Grey, The des Lords is my initial pick.  Each tea is delightful.  Gout Russe 7 agrumes is quite refreshing with its citrus fruits.  Whether there is a Francophile or tea afficiando in your life this is the perfect Valentine's Day.    What is best is that there tea is available in the U.S.  Yes flying to France for some tea would be so much fun but you can visit their store in NYC.  
Merci a Palais de Thes for the lovely box.  It is the perfect way to start the day and contribute to Dreaming of France hosted by Paulita at An Accidental Blog.  




12 comments:

Alain said...

Personnellement je préfèrerai une bouteille de vin de France...

Louise said...

I'm not a tea drinker, but I brought home a box of caramel beurre sale tea for my mother last trip.

Jeanie said...

Well, I DO love tea, so this looks like a wonderfully loving gift! And one that would last longer than most!

La Table De Nana said...

Love tea and what a darling gift!

Old Kitty said...

Oooh what a fab way to start the day!! I love Earl Grey! Take care
x

Pam said...

I am always looking for new teas to try.

Lady Lilith said...

I just got into drinking tea. Although I am a little British as I like mine with milk.

Esme said...

I love mine with half and half.

Rosemary Nardone said...

love their teas! always fabulous
And You won MY GIVEAWAY with chocolate! Will be sending you an email shortly!! Congrats!!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hello Esme how wonderful to be sent this fab tea, very special .

I love my tea in the morning and last thing at night ..Love getting tea in bed..cold morning , being cozy.with a book too.

thank you for commenting about the postcard..Yes Not many people go to Burma. I have been so lucky .all my blogger or Facebook friends remember me...would you like a postcard ..email me your address ..annearnott1@virginmedia.com ..I will send you one..we could do a swap.

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Wow lucky you! I am sure the Japanese green tea would be my favorite but the Tibetan blend sounds very interesting. Happy tea time!

Paulita said...

Esme, How did I miss your post on Monday? I'd love some tea from France. I think tea in France tastes better too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails